In light of the outbreak of novel coronavirus, we are monitoring the situation closely and will continue to provide information and assistance to our clients.
We recommend you check for the following reliable sources for accurate information:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Canadian State Department
- U.S. State Department
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- American Society of Travel Advisors (ASTA)
- Association of Canadian Travel Agencies (ACTA)
- Association of Canadian Travel Agencies (ACTA in French)
- Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA)
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your upcoming trips, our experienced travel advisors are always here to assist you.
- Top Street Food Experiences in Ho Chi Minh City
- Why January is the Best Month to Plan a Trip to Scotland
- Surprising Celebrations on a Seabourn Ultra-Luxury Arctic Expedition Cruise
- Where to Dive in to the Hottest - or Coldest! - New Wellness Trend
- Renowned Jeweler Tiffany Helping to Preserve Japan's Gold Leaf Art Techniques as a Cultural Treasure